Monday, 15 April 2013

Essence of Humour

This collection of 17 humorous stories is available now from - Smashwords, Alfie Dog, Amazon.uk and Amazon.com. I think you'll recognise several of the author's names.

Here's a short story competition with a £1,000 prize. It doesn't say humour is required, but as they want children's stories, it probably won't hurt.

Bingo is a funny subject for poetry you might think. Win this competition and you'll have £150 to laugh about.

Update The finalists of the 100 word story competition I mentioned in my last post were announced this afternoon.

24 comments:

  1. Thanks for this week's information, Patsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover of that book, Patsy! Thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't take any credit for the cover, Rosemary. I agree it's nice though.

      Delete
  3. Awwww yay for you and these fine fine authors!!! Humour is always good to have on a Monday! take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Humour is good any time, but extra welcome on Mondays, Kitty.

      Delete
  4. Okay, that cover is making me hungry... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yum. I want to eat that book :) haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting an urge for hot chocolate myself, Kelley.

      Delete
  6. Thanks Patsy!
    It's not a contest, but Turquoise Morning Press is looking for YA short stories for an anthology. If you wanted to spread the word. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great cover, Patsy :-) Congratulations :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love the competition lists you have on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry this is a bit late, been in Yorkshire all week without Internet (bliss - but another story). TERRIFIC news and many congratulations on reaching final 3 for Kobo competition. Fingers crossed for next bit but brilliant to get to this stage - well deserved Patsy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!